Mr. Sarratori is a 2001 graduate of Albany Law School in Albany, New York. He is licensed to practice in New York, Minnesota, and in Federal Court in the District of Minnesota. He began Sarratori Law Office, P.A. in 2002 after relocating to Minnesota from New York and has concentrated in criminal law ever since.
Mr. Sarratori’s initial foray into criminal defense began when he was a part-time public defender in Wright County, Minnesota representing individuals in misdemeanors and gross misdemeanors. This helped him obtain valuable experience in the courtroom representing clients in bail hearings and arraignments through jury trials.
Subsequently Mr. Sarratori became a part-time public defender in Anoka County, Minnesota, representing clients in misdemeanors, gross misdemeanors, and felonies. He then met Mr. Mesenbourg and began an office-sharing arrangement where he obtained valuable knowledge and experience assisting Mr. Mesenbourg with his cases. Upon Mr. Mesenbourg’s retirement in 2012, Mr. Sarratori formed Mesenbourg and Sarratori Law Offices, P.A. taking over principal duties.
- Albany Law School – Member of Moot Court Board and participated in numerous moot court competitions dealing with trial advocacy and negotiation.
- Niagara University – Cum laude graduate majoring in economics, minoring in political science. Received Ockerman Award for excellence in economics.
- Mesenbourg and Sarratori Law Offices, P.A.
- Pure Performance Sports
- Anoka County Public Defender’s Office
- Wright County Public Defender’s Office
- Sarratori Law Offices, P.A.
- Transport America
- West Group
- Ramsey County Court
- Civil Rights and Disabilities Law Program
- Connor, Curan & Schram, P.C.
- General Electric Corporate Tax
- Fulton County Court
- Mandel, Clemente & Associates, P.C.
- American Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association