Assault is a serious crime with serious consequences. If you find yourself charged with assault, you owe it to yourself to have your side of the story heard.
The attorneys with Mesenbourg & Sarratori Law Offices, P.A. can help. We have experienced and knowledgeable attorneys that have successfully defended assault charges.
Protect yourself from the severe consequences of assault charges. Call us today for immediate help.
Degrees of Assault
- 1st degree assault – Infliction of great bodily harm
- 2nd degree assault – Assault with a dangerous weapon
- 3rd degree assault – Infliction of substantial bodily harm / attack of a minor
- 4th degree assault – Infliction of demonstrable bodily harm or assaults motivated by bias (race, creed, color, etc.)
- 5th degree assault – An act meant to cause fear of bodily harm or a failed attempt to cause bodily harm