J.E. Mesenbourg, Of Counsel
Mr. Mesenbourg, founder of Mesenbourg Law Offices, P.A. and now Of Counsel and consultant to Mesenbourg and Sarratori Law Offices, P.A., is a former police officer and prosecutor. He has experience evaluating criminal cases from all sides of the law.
- William Mitchell College of Law – Cum laude graduate, elected representative of the Student Bar Association’s Board of Governors.
- University of Minnesota – Graduate of School of Mass Communication/Journalist
- University of Minnesota, Duluth – Cum laude graduate, B.A. in political science, minor in business administration
- City of Minneapolis – Police Officer
- Washington County Attorney’s Office – Assistant County Attorney
- Mille Lacs County Attorney’s Office – Assistant County Attorney
- Olmstead Country Attorney’s Office – Assistant County Attorney
- Offices of the Attorneys General, Republic for the Marshall Islands, Commonwealth of Northern Marianas, American Samoa – Chief Prosecutor
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association, former Chair of the Criminal Law Section
- National District Attorney’s Association
- Washington County Bar Association