Mr. Sarratori is a 2001 graduate of Albany Law School in Albany, New York. He is licensed to practice in New York, Minnesota, and in Federal Court in the District of Minnesota. He began Sarratori Law Office, P.A. in 2002 after relocating to Minnesota from New York and has concentrated in criminal law ever since.
Mr. Sarratori’s initial foray into criminal defense began when he was a part-time public defender in Wright County, Minnesota representing individuals in misdemeanors and gross misdemeanors. This helped him obtain valuable experience in the courtroom representing clients in bail hearings and arraignments through jury trials.
Subsequently Mr. Sarratori became a part-time public defender in Anoka County, Minnesota, representing clients in misdemeanors, gross misdemeanors, and felonies. He then met Mr. Mesenbourg and began an office-sharing arrangement where he obtained valuable knowledge and experience assisting Mr. Mesenbourg with his cases. Upon Mr. Mesenbourg’s retirement in 2012, Mr. Sarratori formed Mesenbourg and Sarratori Law Offices, P.A. taking over principal duties.
- Albany Law School – Member of Moot Court Board and participated in numerous moot court competitions dealing with trial advocacy and negotiation.
- Niagara University – Cum laude graduate majoring in economics, minoring in political science. Received Ockerman Award for excellence in economics.
- Mesenbourg and Sarratori Law Offices, P.A.
- Pure Performance Sports
- Anoka County Public Defender’s Office
- Wright County Public Defender’s Office
- Sarratori Law Offices, P.A.
- Transport America
- West Group
- Ramsey County Court
- Civil Rights and Disabilities Law Program
- Connor, Curan & Schram, P.C.
- General Electric Corporate Tax
- Fulton County Court
- Mandel, Clemente & Associates, P.C.
- American Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
J.E. Mesenbourg, Of Counsel
Mr. Mesenbourg, founder of Mesenbourg Law Offices, P.A. and now Of Counsel and consultant to Mesenbourg and Sarratori Law Offices, P.A., is a former police officer and prosecutor. He has experience evaluating criminal cases from all sides of the law.
- William Mitchell College of Law – Cum laude graduate, elected representative of the Student Bar Association’s Board of Governors.
- University of Minnesota – Graduate of School of Mass Communication/Journalist
- University of Minnesota, Duluth – Cum laude graduate, B.A. in political science, minor in business administration
- City of Minneapolis – Police Officer
- Washington County Attorney’s Office – Assistant County Attorney
- Mille Lacs County Attorney’s Office – Assistant County Attorney
- Olmstead Country Attorney’s Office – Assistant County Attorney
- Offices of the Attorneys General, Republic for the Marshall Islands, Commonwealth of Northern Marianas, American Samoa – Chief Prosecutor
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association, former Chair of the Criminal Law Section
- National District Attorney’s Association
- Washington County Bar Association